In order to configure the blog post view page in Magento 2 Blog take the following steps:
1. Navigate to Stores > Configuration > Magefan Extensions > Post View.
2. Configure Related Posts.
- Choose to Display Related Posts or not.
- Set the Number of Posts you want to be displayed.
- Enable Auto Related Posts if you want related posts to be generated automatically. Note: this option is available for Blog Plus and Blog Extra users only.
If you've enabled the automatic generation of related posts there will appear a new option. Read more about Auto-Related Blog Posts in Magento 2.
3. Configure Related Products.
- Choose to Display Related Products or not.
- Set the Number of Products you want to be displayed.
- Enable Auto Related Products. Note: this option is available for Blog Plus and Blog Extra users only.
The same as with the Related Posts, if you choose to enable the automatic generation of related products there will appear a new option about which you can learn in Configure Auto-related Blog Products in Magento 2 article.
This is how Related Posts and Products look like on the Storefront.
4. Set up Comments.
In Magento 2 Blog extension there are 3 kinds of comment available for your blog posts: Magefan, Facebook and Disqus Blog Comments. Depending on the kind of comments you choose for your blog there change some options. Read about the detailed configuration of comments and see how each of these comments is displayed on the storefront.
5. Select to use Previous and Next Post.
Here you choose to Display Previous&Next Post Links on your blog post page. You can disable this option but if you want to increase user engagement there is no better way than using internal links.
This is how Previous and Next post links are displayed on the storefront.
6. Choose Latest Posts by Author (Blog Extra).
In this section, you choose whether to Display Latest Posts By Author and set the Number of Posts if you enable this option.
The Latest Posts by Author are displayed just below the author's block.
7. Set the View Count.
Choose to Calculate&Display Views Counts in order to be able to see which blog posts are the most popular. It is used for generating Blog Popular Posts.
This is how View Count is displayed on the storefront.