Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
By purchasing any product (hereinafter product/software) from the Magefan.com store, you agree to the following:
1. This license agreement (hereinafter Agreement) is an agreement between you (the person or company who is being licensed to use the Software) and Magefan.com (hereinafter We/us/our/licensor). The Agreement applies to all products you purchase from us.
2. By purchasing the Software you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and that you agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms, and agree to use the Software in compliance with this Agreement.
3. The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment when you order our Software from our website or receive it through email or on a data medium or in any other way.
4. This Agreement gives you the right to use only one copy of the Software on one LIVE Magento installation. A separate License should be purchased for each LIVE Magento installation. You can use the software on an unlimited number of development, staging Magneto Installations.
5. You are not allowed to reproduce the software in copies, either alone or as a part in any other software or product or website.
6. You cannot distribute, give, sell, sub-license, rent, lease or lend of the software or its parts. Any distribution of the Software without our consent, including noncommercial distribution is regarded as a violation of this Agreement and entails liability, according to the current law.
7. The software is provided under this License on an "AS IS" basis and without any warranty, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality of the software is with you.
8. Magefan.com reserves the right to change this license agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time.