Although you add a blog link to the Shopify navigation menu, it might not be enough to drive people's attention to your blog, especially when they land on the homepage. Thus, you can also add some featured blog posts to the Shopify homepage with the Magefan Shopify Blog App.
The best thing about it is you can control what posts are displayed to visitors on your homepage. And you don't need to edit the source code or create custom templates.
Should we start?
Note: the option to choose different templates for the featured posts block is available in the Pro plan.
To add featured blog posts to the Shopify homepage:
1. Navigate to Sales channels > Online Store.
2. Find Themes and click on the Customize button.
3. Scroll to the Apps section, click on the Add block button and add the Magefan Featured Posts block.
4. Set the Title you want to be displayed on the homepage. Then set the Post Ids and choose Template Type.
Note: if you want to use the same posts as featured posts in the sidebar, leave this field blank.
5. Save the changes and check featured blog posts on the Shopify homepage.
Featured blog posts are the best way to share important content with your audience. However, you don't have to stop there.
You can also add recent posts to the homepage by inserting a new section. This diversifies your Shopify homepage and allows you to share more content.