Once you install Shopify Blog App on your store and create your first blog posts, you'll start getting organic traffic from search. However, if you want people who initially come to your store to discover your blog, you need to ensure the blog link is visible in the menu.
So, in this guide, you'll learn how to add a blog link to the navigation menu in Shopify.
To add a blog link to the Shopify navigation menu:
1. Click on Sales channels once you're in the backend and choose Online Store from the dropdown.
2. Move to the Navigation section.
3. Go to the Menus section and click on the Main menu option.
4. In the Main Menu > Menu items press Add menu item button.
5. Give the new item a Name and a Link.
Note: blog links should be added via /a/ and will be available via /a/blog. The links to other blog pages could be configured in the blog permalink settings.
6. Don't forget to press the Save menu button after you add the blog link to the menu.
Once you save the new menu item, go to the frontend to check the changes. The blog link should appear alongside other menu items. Note that you might need to reload a page a few times to see the blog link displayed due to caching.
Once people click on your blog link, they'll land on the blog homepage. However to configure how it looks, check post list settings.