In order to configure Magento 2 Guest to Customer Extension please navigate to Stores > Configuration > Magefan Extensions > Convert Guest to Customer.
In this section you can:
- Enable or disable the extension.
- Enter the Product Key which is found in your Magefan Account > My Downloads.
- Enable the Automatic Conversion of Guest orders to Customers in case there a lot of guest orders placed on your store every day and you want the customer accounts to be created instantly after the placement.
- Choose whether to assign an Order Address to Customer or not.
- Define the Customer Group new customer should be assigned to.
There is also an option to Convert All Old Guests To Customers in case you've just started using this extension and have plenty of guest orders you would like to convert at once.
Once you've finished with all the configurations don't forget to press the Save Config button.