Magento 2 Convert Guest to Customer Extension Change Log
We do our best in order to release new versions of the Convert Guest to Customer extension with new features at least once a two month. Also, we release compatibility changes for new magneto versions and bug fixes as soon as possible. . You can always download new Convert Guest to Customer module versions archive on our website or via the composer. In case you need some new features or if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.
Version 2.0.20 (March 1, 2021)
- - Change order customer option does not work properly if an order is assigned to the guest. It just converts a guest to a new customer and doesn't assign an order to existing customer.
Version 2.0.19 (January 25, 2021)
- - Added option to automatically subscribe a customer to the newsletter during the conversion.
Version 2.0.18 (July 3, 2020)
- - Fix for checkout extensions (e.g. One Step Checkout) that enable the required VAT field.
Version 2.0.17 (May 18, 2020)
- - Fixed error during assigning guest orders to customers related to invalid old customer addresses.
- - Now custom customer group can be assigned only if it is a new customer.
Version 2.0.16 (April 28, 2020)
- - "Automatically Convert Guest To Customer" does not work if placed an order via PayPal.
Version 2.0.15 (March 14, 2020)
- - If the "Automatically Convert Guest To Customer" option is enabled customer does not appear at the customer's grid after a guest order was placed and automatically converted to the customer.
Version 2.0.14 (February 27, 2020)
- - Fixed fatal error on Magento Commerce 2.3.4. Error message: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Magento\Framework\Reflection\CustomAttributesProcessor::convertCustomAttribute() must implement interface
Version 2.0.13 (February 05, 2020)
- - Improved guest to customer conversion for orders with corrupted address data (e.g. after migration from Magento 1 or other platform).
- - Improved text and labels.
Version 2.0.12 (December 24, 2019)
- - Option to disable/enable Welcome Email once a guest is converted to a customer.
- - Improved converting logic .
- - Code style improvements.
Version 2.0.11 (September 21, 2019)
- - Option to change an order customer (reassign the order to other customers).
- - New customer account group option.
- - Option to disable/enable assign an order address to customer account during guest to customer conversion.
Version 2.0.10 (September 9, 2019)
- - DI compile error: Incorrect dependency in class ... Message\Manager Interface already exists in context object.
Version 2.0.9 (July 24, 2019)
- - Added button in extension settings to import ALL old guest orders.
Version 2.0.8 (May 21, 2019)
- - Assign downloadable order items to a customer during a guest to customer conversion.
- - An order address not added to a customer in Magento 2.3.1.
Version 2.0.7 (April 26, 2019)
- - The option to automatically create a customer once the guest order is placed threw an error when there was no shipping address in the order (e.g. for order with virtual or downloadable products).
Version 2.0.6 (April 11, 2019)
- - Ability to automatically create a customer once the guest order is placed.
- - Additional fix for Issue on multi language stores: customer is created with the "default" store ID. Now order store ID is assigned to the customer. For existing customers need to change "Send Welcome Email From" option.
Version 2.0.5 (March 26, 2019)
- - Issue on multi language stores: customer is created with the "default" store ID. Now order store ID is assigned to the customer. For existing customers need to change "Send Welcome Email From" option.
Version 2.0.4 (November 27, 2018)
- - Fix for v2.0.3. 2 same addresses are added to a customer address book
Version 2.0.3 (November 22, 2018)
- - An address is not assigned as a default address
- - When use 2 different addresses for billing and shipping, only one address is assigned to a customer
Version 2.0.2 (October 24, 2018)
- - Order address is not assigned to a customer