Reviews about Magento 2 Convert Guest to Customer Extension
- Good extensionI'm very satisfied with this extension. It is useful for me. The support is very quick and efficient.
- Good but lot of scope for improvementIt does convert guest to customer. however, the key customer data associated with the order is not changed. The following fields show different values in the customer data and order data:
(a) Customer Group
(b) Email ID
The extension should provide an option to sync the customer data in the customer_entity and related tables with customer data in order, order_address and other related tables
Thank you for your feedback, Krishnan. Please note that the extension assigns guest orders to customers based on the email ID, so this kind of data can't be changed if you want to sync customers' guest orders to their accounts.
Regarding the customer group, it is saved for the order at the moment the order was placed so you can track discounts and other benefits associated with the customer group. If you want to create an order for a specific customer in Magento admin and then go and change this customer's group, the group will still remain the same in the order details.
- Excellent help...We had a configuration issue, which support helped us with really quickly, very impressed.
- 5 starsThis module fixes so much. We don't have to force our customers to register to place an order which was a problem. Instead we turn guest orders into registered customers. Couln't ask for more and support is great. They answered quickly with any questions.
- Very Useful, Great SupportWe are very happy with this extension. Not only does it automatically convert our guests to registered customers, but it also adds the functionality to change the customer account connected to an order and allows us to login to our customers' accounts on the front end. These features have tremendously helped our customer service team deal with customer issues. We had some minor bugs due to custom coding on our site, but Magefan's support team was able to resolve them quickly. We're very happy to recommend Magefan and this extension.
- Fast supportThe support team is really good and responsive.
- Good extensionGood extension that does exactly what it should. No problems installing and setup is straight forward. Recommended.
- Quick, easy, simple and resolved!Title says it all. Before this extension things were in a bit of a mess with some orders not assigned to customer email accounts due to guest checkout. Also order and customer data migrated from another shopping cart didn't match up orders with the customers correctly. This extension solved and continues to solves similar issues. It's quick and simple. Highly recommended!
- Great Extension and Amazing Support!Great extension! And the support from Ilhor was amazing!
Magefan it's now on my list of trusted extensions providers.
- Exactly what I wantedThanks a lot, Magefan! It is worthy piece of code. I've just installed and tested few cases - works like a charm. The only stuff to improve - bulk converting guests from old orders. That bulk action is a bit buggy and seems it is failing for some cases and then not possible to continue. But there is nice and quick way to do that manually so I even didn't bother to report that as a bug in a formal way. The rest functionality works real great!
- Sometimes there can be an issue with a few orders with bulk conversion, this is related to some missing order data, e.g. after migration from other platforms to Magento 2, so order does not have all required information to create a valid customer account.