Posting to Facebook automatically you save yourself a lot of time arranging and duplicating your Magento 2 Blog posts on Facebook, especially if you publish regularly.
In order to configure the auto-publication of your blog posts on Facebook in Magento 2 Blog follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Stores > Configuration > Magefan Extensions > Blog and find the Publish Posts On Facebook section. Note that this option is available for Blog Plus and Blog Extra users only.
2. Enable the Auto Publish on Facebook option to be able to configure it.
3. Set the Facebook App ID and Facebook App Secret. You need to get them from your Facebook API. If you don't have one, please create a new Facebook APP. Note that the application needs to be in the LIVE mode and "manage_pages" and "publish_page" permissions should be enabled.
5. Select the Blog Categories For Auto Publishing to state the categories you want blog posts to be automatically published from.
Once you've filled all the information and pressed the Save Config there will appear the following notification. You will need to generate a new Facebook Access Token by following the link.
Generate Facebook Access Token
1. Confirm it is you who's trying to get the access.
2. Choose the Pages you want to be used by the APP for publishing your blog posts on Facebook.
3. Enable all the Options APP request.
After you have finished there will appear the confirmation about your account being successfully linked to the Facebook APP.
Now your new articles will be automatically published on Facebook.
In case you want to disable the auto-publication to Facebook of some particular post go to Content > Post and chose the post you want to disable from sharing. Then, scroll down to the bottom of the page, find the Publish On Facebook section and disable the automatic publication of this page on Facebook.