In this article, you will learn how to create the Facebook App ID which opens a lot of opportunities for you.
Following steps to create Facebook APP:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Go to Facebook for Developers, click on My Apps and press Create App.
3. Set the Display Name of your application.
4. Enter the Contact Email.
5. Navigate to Facebook Login and press the Set up button.
6. Select Web from the displayed platforms.
7. Go to the Settings section and choose Basic.
9. Once you've filled all the necessary fields, press the Add Platform button to move to the next step.
10. Select the Website from the list.
11. Set the website URL address in the Site URL field and press the Save Changes button.
12. Navigate to Facebook Login section and press Settings.
13. Enter you Valid OAuth Redirect URLs. It differs depending on the software you are using it for. Usually, you can get OAuth Redirect URL in the software settings info.
14. Make sure Enforce HTTPS option is enabled due to the Facebook Enforce HTTPS default setting.
15. Press the Save Changes button.
Once you've saved all the changes Switch your Facebook APP to Live Mode.
15. Go to Settings > Basic. Here you can find the App ID and App Secret that you will need for software that uses Facebook APP.
If your APP requires "manage_pages" and "publish_page" permissions read this article to learn how to request them.