In case you want to prevent scammers in your Magefan blog comments, protect your website and personal data and improve security in general you can use reCaptcha.
Following steps to enable the Magefan blog comments reCaptcha:
1. Install the Magento 2 Blog Comments reCaptcha extension.
Pay attention to the requirements for Blog Comments ReCaptcha extension:
- If you have Magento Community or Magento Enterprise 2.1.2-2.3.x, use Blog Comments Recaptcha Extension version 2.0.5.
- If you have Magento Community or Magento Enterprise 2.4.x, use Blog Comments Recaptcha Extension version 2.1.1 or higher.
- Magefan Blog Extension version has to be 184.108.40.206 or higher.
2. Navigate to Stores > Configuration > Security > Google reCaptcha and find Frontend section.
3. Enable Blog Comments reCaptcha in the Use in Magefan Blog Comments field.
Once you finish don't forget to Save the configuration and flush Magento Cache.