When covering a lot of topics in your blog, you need to find a way to group them, so it is easier to find relevant posts. With Shopify Blog App, you can do it either via blog categories or tags.
Since we've already covered how to create blog categories in Shopify, today you'll learn how to create and manage blog tags.
Watch this short video to track the process, or follow the instructions below:
To create blog tags in Shopify:
1. Go to Apps > Magefan Blog > Tags and press the Add New Tag button.
2. Give your tag a Title and add a description in the Content section.
3. Set Tag status to enable.
4. Specify whether to Exclude a tag page from XML Sitemap.
5. Enter a URL Key for the tag page and specify the Metadata.
6. Save your tag once you finish and assign it to a blog post.
Shopify blog tags will be displayed under the featured images and once your blog readers click on them, they will be redirected to the tag page. The next step would be to set up the blog tag URL, along with other blog permalink settings to make it more SEO-friendly.