Low stock in Magento 2 can sometimes be the reason for losing your potential customers.
It is very important to check the product stock statuses to be aware of the amounts of them left.
However, you can't constantly go from page to page or reload the product grid to check the quantity. That is what Magento 2 low stock email notifications are for.
So, in this article, you will learn how to enable low stock email notification in Magento 2 with Magento 2 Admin Email Notifications extension.
Follow these steps to enable Low Stock Notification in Magento 2:
- Go to Stores > Configuration > Magefan Extensions > Admin Notifications > Admin Email Notifications > Low Stock Notification.
- Enable low stock notification and set the Notification Time.
- In Notify for Quantity Below field, set the number of products below the quantity of which low stock email notification will be sent.
- Choose whether to Enable CSV File Attachment.
- Select the Email Sender, Template and Recipients (comma-separated).
Note: read the article about email templates in Magento 2 to learn how to create and customize them, so you can add them to the low stock notification templates.
Don't forget to Save the configuration once you finish.
With Magento 2 Admin Email Notification extension you will now receive the low stock email notifications directly to your email inbox.
Low stock notification is not the only notification you can configure with this extension. Check out how to configure the New Review Notifications in Magento 2.