Managing a multi-language store is a responsible job, especially if you also manage a blog. Sooner than later you will have to translate your blog posts. And since Blog Extension support multi-language you can target the global audience in different languages.
That's quite a mission, isn't it? That's why you need to know how to translate blog posts in Magento 2 easily.
To translate blog posts in Magento 2:
1. Go to Content > Blog > Post and choose the blog post you'd like to translate.
Note: translation of the blog posts requires the manual creation of a new item. So you can either press the Add New Post button and proceed with adding a translation. Or you can open the blog post, press the Duplicate button and translate the copy.
2. Enable the Post and translate the Post Title.
3. Choose the corresponding Categories to add a blog post to. But don't forget to translate your blog categories too.
4. Translate the Content of your blog post and add it via the editor you're using.
5. Look through the Display Settings and make sure to add the translated Tags.
6. Move to the Search Engine Optimization section and add the translated metadata for the blog post.
7. In the Post in Websites section, make sure to choose the Store View you're translating the blog post for.
8. Look through the other sections, such as Short Content, and Open Graph Metadata, and translate the content you have there.
9. When you've finished with all the sections and translations, press the Save button and check your blog post on the front end.
This is how you translate blog posts in Magento 2. Although it requires a bit of manual work, the results are worth all the effort.