Once you have finished with the general extension configuration, continue with setting Twitter cards tags up for some other pages you operate. The product page is a good point to begin with.
So, to configure Twiter cards tags for the product page, follow the steps described below.
1. In your admin panel go to Catalog > Products and choose a product you're interested in.
2. Scroll down to the Twitter Cards Metadata section.
3. Set the Twitter Cards Title. If you leave this field empty, the Meta Title will be used instead.
4. Fill out the Twitter Cards Description field. The meta description will be applied if you leave this field blank.
If none of the descriptions has been added, the default Twitter cards description will be used.
5. Move to the Images and Videos section. Here you need either to add the Twitter card image or edit an existing one.
6. Set the Twitter cards image Role for the chosen image. If you do not configure this section, the default image will be applied.
7. Press the Save button after you add all the adjustments.
These steps are quite easy to cope with. Thus, you can now proceed with configuring Twitter cards tags for the category page.