You already know that Twitter cards can be configured for a great load of Magento 2 pages. In this guide, you'll learn how to set them up for the CMS page. All you need to do is to follow the provided steps carefully.
1. In the admin panel, go to Content > Pages and start editing the page you want to configure the Twitter cards for.
2. Scroll down until you reach the Twitter Cards Metadata section.
3. Enter the Twitter Cards Title. If you leave this file empty, the Meta Title will be used. If it isn't defined either, then the Page Title will be applied.
4. Set the Twitter Cards Description for the chosen page. If the field is blank, the Meta Description will be displayed. The default description will be used if none of the descriptions is configured.
5. Upload the Twitter Cards Image, or don't add anything here if you want the default image to be displayed.
6. When you are ready with all the changes, don't forget to press the Save button.
The same configuration steps can be applied to any CMS page you have on your website. Just like that, you should also know how to set up the Twitter cards for the blog pages, if you operate a blog.