The importance of having a blog is hard to be overestimated. It's a great tool to drive more customers, provide them with valuable information and increase their trust in your brand. This is how you can establish yourself as an expert in the field of your expertise.
Yet, it's important to let people know about your blog and Twitter is one of the best solutions. So, in this guide, you'll learn how to configure Twitter cards for Magento 2 blog post pages.
In order to configure Twitter cards tags for the blog post page please follow the steps below.
1. Go to Content > Blog > Posts and choose the post you want to configure Twitter cards for.
2. Find the Twitter Cards Metadata section.
3. Set a Twitter Cards Title if you don't want Meta Title to be used instead. If it isn't set up either the post title will be displayed.
4. In the Twitter Cards Description field, set the description of the Twitter card. If you don't enter anything here the Meta description will be used. If none of the descriptions has been configured, the default description will be the one shown on the Twitter card.
5. Set the Twitter Cards Image, otherwise, the default image you specified in the basic configuration will be applied here.
6. Once you've added all the changes, don't forget to press the Save button.
These simple steps will help you to configure Twitter cards for Magento 2 blog post page. You'll cope with them easily and the results will be worth your effort. At the same time, if you want to increase the presence of your blog in Twitter even more, try to configure Twitter cards for the blog category page as well.