The Twitter Cards extension might be a great tool to have in your arsenal if you want to promote your services effectively. Given how many Twitter users are there, you can certainly enhance the customer engagement of your store.
But first of all, you'll have to set up the extension. And the following steps will guide you on the way.
1. Go to Stores > Configuration > Magefan Extensions > Twitter Cards and unfold the General section.
2. Enable Extension by choosing Yes in the corresponding field.
3. Enter the Product Key which you will find in your Magefan account after purchasing the extension.
4. Set the Twitter User.
5. Choose what pages to Use Twitter Meta Tags for.
6. Set the Default Twitter Image. The chosen image will be used for a page if it is not redefined, for example in product settings.
7. In the Default Twitter Description, enter the default description that will be used for your Twitter cards.
8. Once you have finished don't forget to press the Save Config button.
And this is how you configure the basic settings of the extensions. In order to make use of all its perks, continue configuring Twitter cards for other pages in your store.