Blogging on Shopify requires a lot of time and effort, especially if you have a multi-language store. In that case, you need to localize your blog too.
Naturally, you'll translate Shopify blog posts first. But you shouldn't forget about the blog categories. So, in this guide, you'll learn how to translate Shopify blog categories with the Shopify Blog App from Magefan.
To translate blog categories in Shopify:
1. Go to App > Magefan Blog > Categories and find a category you'd like to translate.
2. Go to a category and click on the Localize button at the top menu.
3. Choose a language you want to translate the blog category to.
4. Translate blog category Title and Content. Use original category texts on the right for reference.
5. Translate blog category URL and Metadata.
Don't forget to Save your category and check it on the front end. That's it, you've translated the blog category in Shopify.
Now when people browse through your website in different store views, they will be able to reference the blog in the preferred language too. Translated blog posts and categories will provide a better customer experience and improve their engagement.