Since eCommerce is expanding rather quickly, you can easily choose a different vendor or platform to import your blog to. If you decide to use our Magento 2 Blog Extension because it's full of flexible options you won't be disappointed. Our blog offers a variety of import tools, including an Amasty Import.
Thus, in this article, we'll learn how to import Amasty M2 Blog to Magefan Magento 2 Blog.
How to Import Blog from Amasty M2
Use the steps described below to import your Amasty M2 Blog to Magefan Magento 2 Blog.
1. Go to Content > Blog > Import > Import from Amasty.
2. Set the following fields:
- Fill in the Database Name of your old blog.
- Complete the User Name field.
- Enter the Password.
- In the Database Host field, specify the host of your old blog.
- Add the Table Prefix.
- Select the Store View to which you want to import your old blog.
3. Press the Start Import button.
Since security should always be treated as a top priority, databases are configured to accept requests only from the same server where they are requested and reject requests from any external servers.
Therefore, in order to avoid any issues when importing your blog, it is recommended to migrate the database of your old blog to the same server where your Magento database is kept.
As you can see, you'll need just a few minutes to import your Amasty M2 Blog to Magefan Magento 2 Blog. After that, you also have to learn how to set up and operate Magento 2 Blog.