Magento 2 CMS Pages are the set of your Magento 2 website pages used for distributing content. Magento 2 enables you to create CMS pages for different purposes or translate CMS pages for different locales. You can even restrict some CMS pages visibility for a certain group of customers.
Wonder how to do that? Find the answer later in this article.
Follow these steps to create CMS page in Magento 2:
1. Navigate to Content > Elements > Pages and press the Add New Page button.
2. Enable the CMS page and give it a Title.
3. Provide CMS page Content and set Content Title.
4. Define the SEO information and set the URL-key of the CMS page.
5. Choose the Store View the CMS page will be available on.
Note: if you don't have it yet create new store view.
6. Set the Design and Custom Design Update.
You may be interested in:
7. Go to the storefront to check it out once it is Saved.
Was it difficult?
The Magento 2 CMS pages you create don't necessarily need to be in plain text. You can make them more interesting by adding pictures, videos or even product widgets to improve customer engagement and increase time on the website.
You can also define what customer group, date, weekday, and even exact time to make the CMS page visible with Magento 2 CMS Display Rule Extension.
With this module, you can set the conditions you want the CMS pages to be displayed under and make your promotional campaigns more effective and easier to manage.
Check out all Magento 2 CMS Display Rule Extension features!