In order to migrate AheadWorks M2 Blog to Magento 2 Blog, you have to install free Magento 2 Blog by Magefan. After that navigate to Admin Panel > Content > Blog > Import and choose the Import from AheadWorks M2.
Blog Import from AheadWorks
Specify M2 database credentials:
1. Set a Database Name and User Name.
2. Set a database user Password.
3. Set a Database server host (location of a database) in Database Host field.
4. Set a Table Prefix if there is one.
5. Specify a Store view the blog from AheadWorks is to be imported to.
Once you have finished don't forget to press a Start Import button. Notice that you will have to copy featured image files to Magento 2 pub/media/magefan_blog directory once the import is completed.