No Lost Customers
Updating Magento or Magento 2 Extensions? Running any other deployment tasks? Being afraid to lose a customer because of the website breakdown? No more worries! Magento 2 Zero Downtime Deployment Extension will take care of that. You can perform Magento deployment commands without losing a single customer. Our Deployment Extension reduces the downtime during deployment to ZERO. In that case, no broken website means no customers bouncing off. Can you imagine that?
No Inconvenient Deployment Time
The Magento deployment commands are being run for quite some time. And in an online business with plenty of vendors, those few minutes are vital for keeping a customer. If you always choose the most inconvenient time with a low customer presence on your website to start the deployment, you can stop doing that. With the Magento 2 Zero Downtime Deployment module, you can run the deployment whenever you want. No need to wake up at 3 a.m. or keep tracking the customers’ presence to start the commands. Zero Downtime Deployment is an extension you were searching for!
No Broken Website
The 503 Maintenance Page is the online store owners’ worst nightmare, and no one wants their website broken. However, there are times when you need to run the deployment commands that take some time. And during that time, the website is broken and unavailable for anyone to navigate. With a lot of potential customers around, we just can not let your website break. Magento 2 Zero Downtime Deployment plugin allows you to run the deployment without affecting neither your website nor customers’ presence and sales.
Share Your Opinion
Deployment time is the most inconvenient time for both store owners and website visitors since none of them wants to encounter the 503 pages. That’s what Zero Downtime Extension was created for: to relieve you from that inconvenience.
However, are there any other commands you want to run with the Zero Downtime Deployment?
How does it work?
Can I install your Magento 2 Zero Downtime Deployment module via the composer?
- Yes, you can. All our modules can be installed via the composer. Once you purchase the extension, you receive keys to the private Megafan composer repository and find the composer installation commands available in the "My Downloads" section.
What are the commands I have to run to achieve the zero downtime deployment?
- You can find the full list of commands necessary for the zero downtime deployment in the extension documentation.
Why there is no Live Demo for Magento 2 Zero Downtime Deployment extension?
- There is no Live Demo for this module since deployment requires CLI commands and SSH access and for reasonable reasons we can not provide SSH access to our server.
- zero downtime deployment
- magento 2 zero downtime deploy
- magento 2 deployments
- static content deploy magento 2
- magento 2 static content deploy
- magento static content deploy
- magento 2 deployment
- maintenance mode magento 2
- magento 2 deploy static content
- magento 2 production mode
- zero downtime deployment magento 2
- production mode magento 2
- magento deploy static content
- set developer mode magento 2
- zero downtime deployment best practices
- zero downtime deployment strategies