Magento 2 Zero Downtime Deployment Change Log
Version 2.0.6 (July 20, 2021)
- - GitHub, GitLab web-hooks support to automatically initialize the deployment.
- - Comparability with Bitnami servers (bin/magefan-bitmani-zdd script added).
- - Additional bin/magento CLI commands that allow deploying changes without GIT.
- - Option to define specific git branch to pull from.
- - Option to define custom bin/magento command to run.
- - Error when running bin/magento magefan:zero-downtime:deploy command from some bash script
Version 2.0.5 (March 5, 2021)
- - Error during static content deploy on vanilla Magento 2 installation without sample data when no storefront theme is selected in design settings.
Version 2.0.4 (February 16, 2021)
- - The issue with remove files in the "generated" folder after running composer install.
- - Error: Undefined index code on line 313.
Version 2.0.3 (February 10, 2021)
- - Added events dispatches so you can easily extend the deployment script using the observers.
- - Issue with synchronization of the live instance from tmp deployment instance.
Version 2.0.2 (January 26, 2021)
- - Fixed error "Invalid configuration file: '/var/mfzerodwt/instance/app/etc/env.php'".
Version 2.0.1 (January 22, 2021)
- - Fixed a few errors that pop up when "bin/magento magefan:zero-downtime:deploy" command is running.