Change log for Magento 2 Zero Downtime Deployment
Version 2.0.14 (December 29, 2022)
- - If a module has just been updated and no new modules have been added the "bin/magento setup:upgrade" command is not triggered by "bin/magento magefan:zero-downtime:composer".
Version 2.0.13 (October 19, 2022)
- - Added Capistrano compatibility.
- - Added composer options to composer commands.
- - Added jobs parameter for parallel processing of static content deploy.
Version 2.0.12 (August 4, 2022)
- - Added megapack bundle support.
Version 2.0.11 (July 20, 2022)
- - New CLI command for composer require/update/remove. E.g. bin/magento magefan:zero-downtime:composer require vendor/module-name.
Version 2.0.10 (June 8, 2022)
- - Opcode Cache (OPcache) compatibility.
Version 2.0.9 (May 13, 2022)
- - Added --no-interaction parameter to the composer install command.
Version 2.0.8 (December 29, 2021)
- - Comparability issue with Magento 2.3.x in extension version 2.0.7.
Version 2.0.7 (December 21, 2021)
- - Switching Magento deployment mode without downtime. Use command bin/magento magefan:zero-downtime:deploy-mode-set -m .
- - Improved static content deploy.
Version 2.0.6 (July 20, 2021)
- - GitHub, GitLab web-hooks support to automatically initialize the deployment.
- - Comparability with Bitnami servers (bin/magefan-bitmani-zdd script added).
- - Additional bin/magento CLI commands that allow deploying changes without GIT.
- - Option to define specific git branch to pull from.
- - Option to define custom bin/magento command to run.
- - Error when running bin/magento magefan:zero-downtime:deploy command from some bash script
Version 2.0.5 (March 5, 2021)
- - Error during static content deploy on vanilla Magento 2 installation without sample data when no storefront theme is selected in design settings.
Version 2.0.4 (February 16, 2021)
- - The issue with remove files in the "generated" folder after running composer install.
- - Error: Undefined index code on line 313.
Version 2.0.3 (February 10, 2021)
- - Added events dispatches so you can easily extend the deployment script using the observers.
- - Issue with synchronization of the live instance from tmp deployment instance.
Version 2.0.2 (January 26, 2021)
- - Fixed error "Invalid configuration file: '/var/mfzerodwt/instance/app/etc/env.php'".
Version 2.0.1 (January 22, 2021)
- - Fixed a few errors that pop up when "bin/magento magefan:zero-downtime:deploy" command is running.