Reviews about Magento 2 Translation Extension
- Very goodVery good
- Translations have become extremely easyI purchased this module being a little skeptical, but after installation I found that it is extremely useful. The automatic search function for the words that require translation does not identify all the words (most likely not because of this module but because of those who made the other modules), but very easily you can manually add the words to be translated.
Until I identified this module, I was working according to the classic method, with a csv file that seemed extremely cumbersome to me. Now everything seems extremely easy and simple to me.
- Does not work for CLOUDDon't get it for CLOUD, you pay 3X the price and the extension basically does not work. So far Support has been totally inefficient to provide a solution and they even asked for SSH accecss to connect to Cloud. Funny, since the cloud is managed by Adobe there are no "keys" to provide.
We understand your concerns. However, the cloud actually does have SSH, you can find it in your Cloud panel. Of course, it doesn't allow editing files directly but it gives us an opportunity to investigate the issue. We've asked for SSH since, unfortunately, we cannot reproduce this issue on our Magento cloud environment, as this issue may be related to a conflict with a third-party or custom theme on your instance.
Regarding the price of the module, the price for the Cloud version is higher because of the specifics of the Cloud environment (the Translation extension includes Cloud-specific code) and providing support for the Cloud environment.
We have contacted you for resolving this issue and hope we could create a fix as soon as the requested data is provided to us.
- Very GoodAbsolutely brilliant, solved a translation problem I was having in minutes, and much quicker and easier than doing it the Magento way.
- Essential for non english speaking usersThis extension is perfect for those of us who do not have English as our mother tongue and need to translate the platform into other languages.
- Magento 2 translation extension a very useful tool.I found the Magento 2 translation extension a very useful tool. It's easy to install, easy to use, the translation are well-organized and it works out of the box. I would definitely recommend it to everyone who needs to manage translation in magento 2.
- Nice Service!Nice Service!
- Magento 2 Extensión de traducciónWe are not happy with the Extension !!
The extension leaves a lot to be desired, as it does not translate 100%, nor does it translate correctly.
The translation of this extension is 60%
Our extension works on the Magento translation functions and provides 100% translation if the provided text code is correct.
If the text won't translate, check if the text you try to translate is wrapped in the translation function. It might be that developers didn't wrap the text in the translation function in their module or theme. In this case, translation conditions weren't created and the text wouldn't translate even you applied the language packs to it.
The other case might be that the text you're trying to translate is generated with variables. So, you have to add translation with the variables too. Besides, you can use Translate Inline Tool to work with the variables easier.
- Very helpfulThe extension is super useful, the support is excellent and it's a worth-worthy investment.
- Great featureInstalled without problems, it works. Thank you.