Change log for Conflict Detector for Magento 2
We release compatibility changes for new Magento versions and bug fixes as soon as possible. You can always download new Conflict Detector module versions archive on our website or via the composer. In case you need some new features or if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.
Version 2.1.2 (July 20, 2022)
- - Magento 2.4.4 and PHP8.1 compatibility changes.
Version 2.1.1 (November 29, 2021)
- - Fixed "Scope is not considered during detection"
- - Changed Open Source License to EULA
Version 2.0.5 (August 31, 2020)
- - Fixed "Deprecated Functionality error" on Magento 2.4.x when using PHP7.4
Version 2.0.4 (April 25, 2018)
- - Fixed issue with the blank page (fatal error)
Version 2.0.3 (November 21, 2017)
- - Solved problem with undefined variable $status
Version 2.0.2 (August 14, 2017)
- - Fix for composer
Version 2.0.1 (July 03, 2017)
- - Made improvements
Version 2.0.0 (July 01, 2017)
- - First release