Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Extension Change Log
Version 2.0.5 (September 19, 2020)
- - Displayed the wrong localization on a product page when the product does not assign to all websites on multi-website Magento.
- - Compatibility issue with third-party CMS Tree extension.
Version 2.0.4 (July 11, 2020)
- - Store switcher does not work properly on cms page when use a slash in cms a URL key.
- - Redirect loop while store switching if a blog post is not enabled for one of a store views.
Version 2.0.3 (May 29, 2020)
- - Added x-default hreflang tag option.
- - Fixed alternate hreflang tags issue on Magefan blog pages.
Version 2.0.2 (March 14, 2020)
- - Added automatic alternate hreflang tags for the Blog posts, categories and CMS pages assigned to multiple store views.
- - Added alternate hreflang tags for the Blog index page.
- - Fixed 404 error appeared when using a language switcher on the blog page with different blog rout settings for each store view.
- - Small code improvements.
Version 2.0.1 (February 17, 2020)
- - Improved 301 redirect during the store switch.
- - Code style improvements.