Change log for Magento 2 Point of Sale
Version 2.3.3 (December 06, 2023)
- - Optimized checkout process.
- - Enhanced image optimization.
- - Order number is now transmitted to Stripe payments in metadata (POS Extra).
- - Resolved an issue with checkout when the "Minimum Order Amount" option is enabled.
Version 18.104.22.168 (November 20, 2023)
- - Addressed the issue with products lacking assigned stock.
- - Resolved the problem with incorrect cart item custom price calculations.
Version 2.3.2 (November 13, 2023)
- - Product catalog and cart prices are now displayed based on tax calculation settings.
- - Special and old prices are visible in the product catalog, cart, and receipt.
- - Introduced various calculation methods for the cart item custom price feature (POS Extra).
- - Replaced currency codes with currency symbols.
- - Added the ability to install POS as an app.
- - Fixed an issue where installing POS via composer resulted in a white screen display.
Version 2.3.1 (October 12, 2023)
- - Implemented Two-Factor Authentication with Google Authenticator.
- - Resolved an issue where the Sales section displayed a 404 page error.
Version 22.214.171.124 (September 6, 2023)
- - Minor fix.
Version 2.3.0 (September 5, 2023)
- - Added the ability to make refunds/credit memos (POS Extra).
- - Added the ability to view order information, and create invoices and shipments (POS Extra).
- - Implemented the ability to expand/collapse the cart price section.
- - Optimized product search functionality.
- - Added the ability to show/hide tax rule names based on Magento configuration.
- - Included product SKU in cart items.
- - Implemented the ability to add the customer's address in the customer creation form (POS Plus).
- - Resolved an issue with the barcode scanner not working on iOS devices (POS Plus).
- - Fixed a problem with cashiers not being able to add products with a quantity of less than 1 piece.
- - Addressed the issue where the customer account popup could not be closed on mobile devices (POS Plus).
- - Fixed the issue where customer creation conflicted with the "Redirect Customer to Account Dashboard after Logging in" option set to "Yes" in Magento configuration.
Version 2.2.8 (August 7, 2023)
- - Added the ability to create a new customer account (POS Plus).
- - Enhanced admin orders grid with additional fields: 'POS Terminal', 'POS Store Location', and 'Is POS Order?' with the option to filter orders by these fields.
- - Implemented Access Control List (ACL) for: 'Custom Sale', 'Custom Product Name', 'Custom Product Price', 'Inventory', and 'Update Source Quantity' features (POS Extra).
- - Fixed an issue where the customer's VAT information was not appearing in the Order & Account Information when the order was placed via POS.
- - Resolved a problem where products were not added to the cart when 'Manage Stock' was set to 'yes', the quantity was 0, and Allow Backorders option was enabled.
Version 2.2.7 (July 3, 2023)
- - Display warehouse list for each product (POS Extra).
- - Added inventory page with the ability to update source quantity via barcode or manual input (POS Extra).
- - Simplified the update process for the frontend of the POS system (pub/pos) by integrating Composer.
- - Fixed a problem that prevented products with "Manage Stock" set to "No" from being added to the cart.
Version 2.2.6 (June 13, 2023)
- - Improved customer search by allowing the selection of specific customer attributes (POS Plus).
- - Resolved an issue where products with 0 quantity and "Manage Stock" set to "No" couldn't be added to the cart.
Version 2.2.5 (May 30, 2023)
Attention! If you're updating through the app/code, please make sure to uninstall the Magefan_PosCustomPriceCartGraphQl module.
- - Added compatibility with product minimum allowed quantity.
- - Ability to adjust the product quantity in the cart, even if it falls below the minimum allowed quantity.
- - Ability to change the product name in the cart (POS Extra).
- - Ability to add custom products to the cart - Custom Sale feature (POS Extra).
Version 2.2.4 (May 8, 2023)
- - Support for multiple websites and multi-source inventory.
Version 2.2.3 (April 24, 2023)
- - Customer search by VAT or company name (POS Plus).
- - Display VAT and company name on customer search results (POS Plus).
- - Option to add a logo at the top of the receipt.
- - Option to add a custom HTML block at the bottom of the receipt.
- - Renamed the self-managed terminal to self-checkout for clarity (POS Extra).
- - "I'm still here" popup in a self-checkout terminal showing even when the customer is active (POS Extra).
- - Magento 2.3.* GraphQL field region_id is missing.
Version 2.2.2 (February 21, 2023)
- - Customer checkout (POS Plus).
- - Self-checkout terminal (POS Extra).
- - "I'm still here" timer for the self-checkout terminal (POS Extra).
- - Added display options for multicart (POS Plus), print receipt button, and catalog.
- - Added German localization.
Version 2.2.1 (January 21, 2023)
- - Show prices inclusive/exclusive tax in the cart based on the Magento setting.
- - Added Dutch localization.
- - Display Qty on the product list.
- - Incorrect display of the price in the receipt.
Version 2.2.0 (December 20, 2022)
- - Option to edit product price in cart on POS frontend.
Version 2.1.0 (December 1, 2022)
- - New design.
- - X-reports and Z-reports.
- - Stripe payments compatibility (POS Extra).
- - Added multiple attributes for the barcode reader (POS Plus).
- - Scanning coupons with the barcode reader (POS Plus).
- - Bug fixes and optimization.