Magento 2 Product Grid Inline Editor Change Log
Version 2.0.7 (November 1, 2021)
- - Keep products in stock during below zero or zero quantity if back-order is enabled.
Version 2.0.6 (October 12, 2021)
- - Mass action on the grid to update products stock status: in stock/out of stock.
- - Mass action on the grid to unassign all categories from the product.
- - Column with link to preview a product on a storefront.
- - "Created At" and "Updated At" columns.
Version 2.0.5 (May 31, 2021)
- - Ability to add/delete categories on the product grid.
- - Option to add/delete categories on mass attribute update page.
- - Improved compatibility with third-party extensions.
- - Issue with quote characters after saving product from the grid.
Version 2.0.4 (March 26, 2021)
- - Ability to edit Multi Source Inventory (MSI) quantities on the product grid.
- - Minor code improvements.
- - Conflict with Sparsh_ProductLabel extension.
Version 2.0.3 (December 1, 2020)
- - Inline edit does not work properly on Magento 2.4.x.
Version 2.0.2 (November 26, 2020)
- - Filter products by category in admin product grid.
- - Module does not work on some Magento 2 versions.
Version 2.0.1 (October 17, 2020)
- - Ability to edit product QTY from the product grid.