Change log for Magento 2 Facebook Open Graph Extension
Version 2.0.13 (February 16, 2022)
- - Added og:locale meta tag: <meta property="og:locale" content="[locele_CODE]" />.
Version 2.0.12 (February 15, 2022)
- - Fixed error: 'og:image' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
Version 2.0.11 (December 22, 2021)
- - Fixed wrong OG Image URL when using category image selected from the gallery.
Version 2.0.10 (September 16, 2021)
- - Security improvement. XSS Vulnerability Prevention.
Version 2.0.9 (August 9, 2021)
- - Issue Fixed: Open Graph Image becomes empty after re-saving catalog category.
Version 2.0.8 (May 12, 2021)
- - Fixed error on category edit page in the admin panel when pressing the "Scheduling an Update" button on Magento EE & ECE.
Version 2.0.7 (January 18, 2021)
- - Removed unvalid OG type "category" and replaced it with the "website" type.
- - Changed entity_id field type from smalint to int(11) in the module database (DB) tables.
- - Removed zero records from DB tables magefan_og_blog_category, magefan_og_cms_page.
Version 2.0.6 (October 15, 2020)
- - Strip HTML tags in Open Graph meta tegs.
Version 2.0.5 (May 20, 2020)
- - Removed "___store=" parameter in OG Url tag on default store view.
Version 2.0.4 (December 11, 2019)
- - Added "product:availability" and "product:retailer_item_id" meta tags to the product page.
- - OG tags attributes are global for product & categories. Now you can change them on a store view level.
- - Facebook App ID configuration is global. Now you can change them on a store view level.
- - Wrong "no_selection" image in OG tag.
Version 2.0.3 (June 30, 2019)
- - Added an option to define on which Magento 2 pages Open Graph tags should be in use.
Version 2.0.2 (May 27, 2019)
- - Added "og:image:width" and "og:image:width" meta tags
- - Added optional "fb:app_id" meta tag
- - Improved "og:url" tag
Version 2.0.1 (July 23, 2018)
- - Issue with uploading Category Open Graph Image on Magento 2.1.x