Magento 2 Facebook Open Graph Extension Change Log
Version 2.0.7 (January 18, 2021)
- - Removed unvalid OG type "category" and replaced it with the "website" type.
- - Changed entity_id field type from smalint to int(11) in the module database (DB) tables.
- - Removed zero records from DB tables magefan_og_blog_category, magefan_og_cms_page.
Version 2.0.6 (October 15, 2020)
- - Strip HTML tags in Open Graph meta tegs.
Version 2.0.5 (May 20, 2020)
- - Removed "___store=" parameter in OG Url tag on default store view.
Version 2.0.4 (December 11, 2019)
- - Added "product:availability" and "product:retailer_item_id" meta tags to the product page.
- - OG tags attributes are global for product & categories. Now you can change them on a store view level.
- - Facebook App ID configuration is global. Now you can change them on a store view level.
- - Wrong "no_selection" image in OG tag.
Version 2.0.3 (June 30, 2019)
- - Added an option to define on which Magento 2 pages Open Graph tags should be in use.
Version 2.0.2 (May 27, 2019)
- - Added "og:image:width" and "og:image:width" meta tags
- - Added optional "fb:app_id" meta tag
- - Improved "og:url" tag
Version 2.0.1 (July 23, 2018)
- - Issue with uploading Category Open Graph Image on Magento 2.1.x