Magento 2 Image Lazy Load Change Log
Version 2.0.12 (May 20, 2020)
- - Automatic disabling of default Owl Slider LazyLoad when extension enabled on its block
- - Lazy load for mega menu images
Version 2.0.11 (February 17, 2020)
Version 2.0.10 (February 10, 2020)
- - Fix for lazyload WebP Images in sliders and product page tabs
Version 2.0.8-2.0.9 (February 4, 2020)
- - Compatible with Magento 2 WebP Optimized Images by Magefan
- - Added product key for Magento EE
- - Code style improvements
Version 2.0.7 (January 8, 2020)
- - Compatible with Amasty Page Speed Optimization WebP images
- - Ability to a lazy load background image
Version 2.0.6 (September 12, 2019)
- - Fixed misspelling.
- - Added space before the data-original tag.
Version 2.0.5 (January 30, 2019)
- - Code style improvements.
- - Image Lazy load does not work properly for slider images.
Version 2.0.4 (January 4, 2019)
- - Sometimes lazy load does not work, images stay blank.
Version 2.0.3 (December 11, 2018)
- - Added ability to define block for lazy load not only by layout-block name but block PHP class and template names.
- - Lazy load for CMS blocks by adding "<!-- MAGEFAN_LAZY_LOAD -->" comment.
Version 2.0.2 (July 25, 2018)
- - Improved lazy load for images inside product page tabs.
- - Replaced base 64-pixel image with a link to the image.
- - The extension was not working properly with full page cache.
Version 2.0.1 (August 13, 2017)
- - Minor changes.