Reviews about Magento 2 Image Lazy Load Extension
- Great extension and Awesome supportWork fine with Magento 2.4.4
- Great extension and wonderful support from the Magefan teamWe have Magento Commerce Cloud version, and the extension was working properly expect some small issue on mobile with Magento page builder on mobile. The Magefan support resolved the issue and send the recommended fix to us within 1 business day. Great team! We will be definitely considered Magefan for our future extensions need.
- It works and gives flexibility to choose by blockIt works as expected, gives flexibility to load blocks as required hence option to exclude above the fold images.
- Good ExtensionWorks fine with magento 2.4.2
- Lazy loadInstalling is easy.
Work out of the box, with no errors.
Website speed is much higher now.
And Magefan make this extension for free.
- Perfect for improving page speedI tried multiple extensions, but none of them matched my requirements. but this extension is classy. perfectly matched for my requirement.
- useful extension and good supportThanks for this free extension and your support to get it work with Amasty label extension! I was surprised to get this for free. So thank you very much for that!
- Sh*tDidn't work with magento 2.3.5-p1. The support didn't want to help. I uninstalled it again
- Our extension works great on Magento 2.3.5-p1, but we do not provide full support on free Lazy Load extension for Magento Open Source. Mr. Pegame had issues with the extension on his custom theme that could not be fixed in terms of free support.
- Good extensionIt's a good extension for several reasons :
There are few modifications from the native Magento
There is a github repository with a reactive Magefan support
The feature works immediately and can be adaptable for custom developments
I recommend it.
- Great extension, boosts performanceWe were having some issues with pagespeed. Installing this extension is super easy, and boosts pagespeed immediately!