Magento 2 Image Lazy Load Extension Reviews
- Sh*tDidn't work with magento 2.3.5-p1. The support didn't want to help. I uninstalled it again
- Our extension works great on Magento 2.3.5-p1, but we do not provide full support on free Lazy Load extension for Magento Open Source. Mr. Pegame had issues with the extension on his custom theme that could not be fixed in terms of free support.
- Good extensionIt's a good extension for several reasons :
There are few modifications from the native Magento
There is a github repository with a reactive Magefan support
The feature works immediately and can be adaptable for custom developments
I recommend it.
- Great extension, boosts performanceWe were having some issues with pagespeed. Installing this extension is super easy, and boosts pagespeed immediately!
- Working flawlessWith Magefan instructions I was able to enable the Lazy Load extension everywhere on the site. It's working flawless :)
The extension it's so good, that I even feel bad for not having paid for this extension :)
- NiceNice extension. It is a little bit tricky with the configuration, but Magefan helped me with this. Thanks.