Change log for Magento 2 Dynamic Categories Extension
Version 2.4.1 (September 13, 2023)
- - Product Brand Logo always shows on a product page.
Version 2.4.0 (September 11, 2023)
- - Added Shop By Brand Functionality.
- - Added Shop By Brand List Widget.
- - Added Shop By Brand Slider Widget.
- - Ability to show the Brand Logo on the product page and product list.
Version 2.3.1 (July 19, 2023)
- - Improved automatic empty category disabling and enabling when products are added back.
Version 2.3.0 (May 16, 2023)
- - Replaced PHP rule validation on MySQL to improve performance.
- - Added compatibility with jQuery 3.x.
Version 2.2.6 (April 21, 2023)
- - Updated dependency magefan/module-dynamic-product-attributes 2.0.5.
Version 2.2.5 (April 18, 2023)
- - Compatibility changes for Magento 2.4.6 and PHP 8.2.
- - Improvements for Dynamic Category generation by attributes pattern.
- - Minor code improvements.
Version 2.2.4 (March 24, 2023)
- - Removed option "Allow Only Product With The Same Attribute As In Category Name" from dynamic category rules. Now, this option is hidden and automatically enabled when "Categories Type" equals "pattern".
- - Removed option "Assign Product With Attributes" from category. Now, this option is hidden and for technical use only.
- - Automatically enable disabled dynamic category if products were added to it.
- - Added ability to rename categories without altering the dynamic categories generation by pattern.
Version 2.2.3 (March 14, 2023)
- - Changed default value for the "Apply By" option.
Version 2.2.2 (February 06, 2023)
- - SQL error on dynamic product attribute value update in Magento Commerce.
Version 2.2.1 (February 01, 2023)
- - Improved compatibility with Magento Commerce and Commerce on Cloud.
- - When the "UPDATE BY SCHEDULE" index mode is enabled, the Idle (backlog items) appear repeatedly.
Version 2.2.0 (October 27, 2022)
- - Compatibility with PHP 8.
- - Moved dynamic product attributes logic to separate module magefan/module-dynamic-product-attributes.
- - Added multi website compatibility.
Version 2.1.0 (March 7, 2022)
- - Automatically redirect from the disabled category to the parent category.
- - Automatically disable empty categories.
- - Ability to create category names dynamically using the pattern by product attributes.
Version 2.0.8 (March 8, 2021)
- - Option to dynamically define a date for product date attributes (e.g. is today +/- N days).
- - Minor code refactor.
Version 2.0.7 (September 23, 2020)
- - Added support of Multi Source Inventory.
- - Improved dynamic product attributes generation on multi-website Magento.
Version 2.0.6 (August 25, 2020)
- - Added New Dynamic product attributes: Best Sellers (QTY) Per Week, Months, 3 Moths, Year, Is New (based on New From-To Date attribute).
- - Created separate cron group for the dynamic category cron jobs.
- - Dynamic product attribute cron job is now running every hour instead of once a day.
- - Improved compatibility with multi-website Magento.
Version 2.0.4 (May 29, 2020)
- - Now can use products from Catalog Price Rules in the Dynamic Category settings.
- - Command-line interface bin/magento magefan:dyc:product-attribute:update, bin/magento magefan:dyc:apply-rules.
- - Code style and admin fields label, comments improvements.
- - The issue with dynamic product attribute update and catalog price rules on Magento EE.
Version 2.0.3 (March 15, 2020)
- - Rule preview products list.
- - Button to manually update dynamic attributes.
- - Minor code improvements.
- - Save and Apply button does not save the rule.
- - Cannot set rule's "Websites" option on multi-website Magento.
- - Quantity summary dynamic attribute now can accept negative values and update even if a product is out of stock.
- - Is on Sale attribute is not always updated.
Version 2.0.2 (January 27, 2020)
- - Priority field in the dynamic category rules.
- - Rule save and apply button.
- - Option to remove products from other categories.
- - Condition by product QTY.
- - Update product attributes on product save.
- - Important changes in apply rule algorithm.
- - Errors on Magento EE.