Change log for Magento 2 Dynamic Categories Extension
Version 2.1.0 (March 7, 2022)
- Automatically redirect from the disabled category to the parent category.
- Automatically disable empty categories.
- Ability to create category names dynamically using the pattern by product attributes.
Version 2.0.8 (March 8, 2021)
- - Option to dynamically define a date for product date attributes (e.g. is today +/- N days).
- - Minor code refactor.
Version 2.0.7 (September 23, 2020)
- - Added support of Multi Source Inventory
- - Improved dynamic product attributes generation on multi-website Magento
Version 2.0.6 (August 25, 2020)
- - Added New Dynamic product attributes: Best Sellers (QTY) Per Week, Months, 3 Moths, Year, Is New (based on New From-To Date attribute)
- - Created separate cron group for the dynamic category cron jobs
- - Dynamic product attribute cron job is now running every hour instead of once a day
- - Improved compatibility with multi-website Magento
Version 2.0.4 (May 29, 2020)
- - Now can use products from Catalog Price Rules in the Dynamic Category settings
- - Command-line interface bin/magento magefan:dyc:product-attribute:update, bin/magento magefan:dyc:apply-rules
- - Code style and admin fields label, comments improvements
- - The issue with dynamic product attribute update and catalog price rules on Magento EE
Version 2.0.3 (March 15, 2020)
- - Rule preview products list
- - Button to manually update dynamic attributes
- - Minor code improvements
- - Save and Apply button does not save the rule
- - Cannot set rule's "Websites" option on multi-website Magento
- - Quantity summary dynamic attribute now can accept negative values and update even if a product is out of stock
- - Is on Sale attribute is not always updated
Version 2.0.2 (January 27, 2020)
- - Priority field in the dynamic category rules
- - Rule save and apply button
- - Option to remove products from other categories
- - Condition by product QTY
- - Update product attributes on product save
- - Important changes in apply rule algorithm
- - Errors on Magento EE