Change log for Magento 2 Mautic Extension
Version 2.1.5 (December 23, 2022)
- - Fixed error: Magento\Newsletter\Model\Subscriber::loadBySubscriberEmail(): Argument #1 ($email) must be of type string, null given.
Version 2.1.4 (September 30, 2022)
- - Additional compatibility changes for PHP 8.
Version 2.1.3 (May 10, 2022)
- - Compatibility with Magento 2.4.4 & PHP 8.1.
Version 2.1.2 (August 17, 2021)
- - New "response_errors" field in "magefan_mauticintegration_sync" database table to track errors during synchronization with Mautic.
- - Minor code improvements.
- - Undefined function "_" in ExportButton.php.
Version 2.1.1 (July 19, 2021)
- - Send "Last Order Date" contact value to the Mautic.
- - Subscription status now receives not just 0 or 1 values but IDs of all possible Magento subscription statuses.
- - New Mautic tags for purchased products, purchased products category, wishlist products, abandoned cart products.
- - Option to disable Magento subscription double-opt-in email and send this email via Mautic.
- - Minor improvement.
- - Web-hooks do not work.
- - Customer is marked as unsubscribed in Mautic when he checked subscribe to newsletter during the registration.
- - Error with synchronization country field. Country name is invalid.
Version 2.1.0 (March 4, 2021)
- - Added endpoint for webhooks "mautic.lead_channel_subscription_changed" & "mautic.lead_post_delete" events in Mautic.
- - New CLI bin/magento commands for syncronization: mfmi:export:customers, mfmi:export:orders, mfmi:export:reviews,mfmi:export:subscribers . Improved CLI commands log.
- - Added customer group name to the synchronization
- - Few misspelling and bug fixes