Change log for Magento 2 Edit Order Extension
Version 2.2.3 (August 11, 2023)
- - Order editing restriction by admin users.
- - Options to set restrictions for order editing by Orders Status, Invoiced/Shipped/Refunded Orders.
- - Incorrect discount amount after editing product with customizable options.
Version 2.2.2 (May 29, 2023)
- - Ability to set zero shipping price.
- - SQL error on Magento instances that use prefixes in DB table names.
Version 2.2.1 (May 26, 2023)
- - Added ability to set custom shipping rate.
- - Incorrect shipping tax calculation in order totals.
Version 2.2.0 (May 17, 2023)
- - Added ability to edit taxes.
- - Added ability to edit invoiced configurable items.
- - Added ability to edit bundle products.
- - Compatibility with Cash on Delivery.
- - Compatibility with Magento 2.4.6.
- - Not all available shipping methods were displayed.
Version 2.1.0 (February 15, 2023)
- - Improved editing of the ordered items options.
- - Improved refactoring of the order-saving process.
- - Fixed issue with getting customer ID from the quote.
Version 2.0.6 (November 23, 2022)
- - Additional improvements for editing order configurable products.
Version 2.0.5 (November 16, 2022)
- - Fixing issue with editing configurable products.
- - Fixing issue with unable to edit order imported from another system that does not have a quote.
Version 2.0.4 (August 16, 2022)
- - Compatibility bug fix for Magento 2.4.5
Version 2.0.3 (August 05, 2022)
- - Backward compatibility with PHP7.4.
- - Clearing admin quote session after order edit is done.
Version 2.0.2 (July 12, 2022)
- - Fixed issue with billing address changing if order contains only virtual items.
- - Fixed issue with tax calculation after order items change.
Version 2.0.1 (July 07, 2022)
- - Multi-currency support.
- - Сode improvements.