Change log for Magento 2 CMS Display Rules Extension
Version 2.0.14 (December 28, 2022)
- - Performance improvements.
- - Other minor code improvements.
Version 2.0.13 (October 14, 2022)
- - Ability to pass filter variables into CMS block (e.g. via layout or when dynamically creating a block via PHP)
- - Pass current catalog category info to the blocks loaded by ajax.
Version 2.0.12 (October 19, 2022)
- - Compatibility with Hyva theme out of the box.
- - Display On Devices (All, Mobile, Tablets, Desktop) restriction option.
- - Display Mode option that allows lazy loading blocks.
Version 2.0.11 (July 5, 2022)
- - Rule conditions based on the order items, and order total for the checkout success page.
Version 2.0.10 (April 27, 2022)
- - Comparability Magento 2.4.4 & PHP8.1
Version 2.0.9 (February 16, 2022)
- - Added the ability to redirect customers from the restricted CMS page to the specific home page depending on store view.
Version 2.0.8 (November 12, 2021)
- - Comparability with third-party extensions and Magento Commerce conditions, like customer segments.
Version 2.0.7 (November 3, 2021)
- - Added comparability with \Magento\Cms\Block\BlockByIdentifier block PHP class.
Version 2.0.6 (August 17, 2021)
- - Improved multi-store view support.
- - Improved compatibility with third-party extensions.
- - Option to restrict CMS block display per URL, module/controller/action name, category ID.
Version 2.0.5 (March 8, 2021)
- - Apply bindings do not work for blocks loaded by Ajax.
Version 2.0.4 (October 27, 2020)
- - CMS Block restriction doesn't work for CMS Block Widget on Magento 2.3.3-2.4.1.
Version 2.0.3 (July 11, 2020)
- - Conditions based on cart items and subtotal do not work when only virtual products added to the cart.
- - White space under the widget block.
Version 2.0.2 (March 14, 2020)
- - Added preventing loop of CMS Blocks.
- - Syntax error, unexpected 'foreach' (T_FOREACH). Fixed misspelling array -> is_array.
- - Sometimes CMS Block display conditions are dropped.
- - CMS Block widget included in WYSIWYG with block Identifier instead of block ID is not restricted.
Version 2.0.1 (February 11, 2020)
- - Code improvements.
- - Does not save NOT LOGED IN customer group.
- - Issue with validation of "time from" - "time to".
- - Error on DI compile.