Magento 2 CMS Display Rules Extension Change Log
Version 2.0.6 (August 17, 2021)
- - Improved multi-store view support.
- - Improved compatibility with third-party extensions.
- - Option to restrict CMS block display per URL, module/controller/action name, category ID.
Version 2.0.5 (March 8, 2021)
- - Apply bindings do not work for blocks loaded by Ajax.
Version 2.0.4 (October 27, 2020)
- - CMS Block restriction doesn't work for CMS Block Widget on Magento 2.3.3-2.4.1.
Version 2.0.3 (July 11, 2020)
- - Conditions based on cart items and subtotal do not work when only virtual products added to the cart.
- - White space under the widget block.
Version 2.0.2 (March 14, 2020)
- - Added preventing loop of CMS Blocks.
- - Syntax error, unexpected 'foreach' (T_FOREACH). Fixed misspelling array -> is_array.
- - Sometimes CMS Block display conditions are dropped.
- - CMS Block widget included in WYSIWYG with block Identifier instead of block ID is not restricted.
Version 2.0.1 (February 11, 2020)
- - Code improvements.
- - Does not save NOT LOGED IN customer group.
- - Issue with validation of "time from" - "time to".
- - Error on DI compile.