Change log for Magento 2 Better Admin Order Grid
Version 2.0.8 (May 13, 2022)
- - Displays customizable product option in the order grid.
Version 2.0.7 (March 07, 2022)
- - Option to hide column labels in bought products cell.
Version 2.0.6 (February 03, 2022)
- - Optimized order grid performance. Now it loads faster.
- - Compact fields with buyer and recipient first-name, last-name, email, phone number.
- - Improved order removal, now order invoices, shipments, credit memos are removed automatically as well.
- - Current product QTY information for the bought products grid.
- - Re-index order grid button on grid page.
Version 2.0.5 (December 24, 2021)
- - Multi-status order filter.
- - Minor code improvements.
Version 2.0.4 (November 5, 2021)
- - Option to display Billing and Shipping phone numbers on the order grid.
- - Notice: Undefined property: Magefan\BetterOrderGrid\Block\Adminhtml\Customer\Edit\Tab\Orders::$_collectionFactory in Magento 2.4.3 or greater.
- - Translation missing for the bought product table labels.
- - Product Image not showing in admin order grid on some Magento instances.
Version 2.0.3 (August 5, 2021)
- - Better order grid in "Orders" tab in the customer account edit page.
- - Display product image for bundle products in order view page.
- - Option to display any product attribute in the "Bought Products" column in the order grid.
- - Option to search order by any product attribute that is displayed in the "Bought Products" column.
- - Display the name of the admin user who created/changed the order.
- - Order state is not changing after the order status change.
Version 2.0.2 (May 7, 2021)
- - Error "Extra parameter passed to parent constructor..." during DI compile on Magento 2.2.x.
- - Error during installation when the prefix for Magento 2 DB tables is used.
- - Error on order grid if order product was deleted.
Version 2.0.1 (April 14, 2021)
- - Added option to change the order status from the grid via mass actions.
- - Product SKUs export.
- - Order invoices, shipments, credit memos are deleted while order delete.