Change log for Magento 2 YouTube Widget Extension
We release compatibility changes for new Magento versions and bug fixes as soon as possible. You can always download new Youtube Widget module versions archive on our website or via the composer. In case you need some new features or if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.
Version 2.0.16 (March 8, 2023)
- - Added an option to Preview Image Quality In Product Descriptions.
- - Added an option to reset extension config options to use system values.
- - Fixed an issue with a video not being played if there is more than one YouTube widget inserted in the page.
Version 2.0.15 (December 13, 2022)
- - Issues with displaying YouTube block after transferring to plain JS in v 2.0.14 .
Version 2.0.14 (November 24, 2022)
- - Compatibility with Hyva theme.
Version 2.0.13 (August 15, 2022)
- - Option to automatically replace YouTube widget in product description with optimized Magefan YouTube Widget.
Version 2.0.12 (June 27, 2022)
- - Module CSS loading optimization. Now, widget CSS is loaded only on the pages where the widget is used.
Version 2.0.11 (September 16, 2021)
- - Removed extension JS code from the page body and moved to the JS files, which are loaded only when the widget is present on the page.
- - Name value of Video Rich Snippet is now inserted into the IFRAME title tag as well.
Version 2.0.10 (July 16, 2021)
- - Image Size option in the widget settings that allows defining one of the parameters for video image CSS background: Contain (default), Cover, Auto.
Version 2.0.9 (April 30, 2021)
- - Unrecognized Content-Security-Policy directive 'mf_youtube_widget_img_src' error in browser console.
- - Video full screen button does not work.
Version 2.0.8 (February 24, 2021)
- - YouTube video preview images don't appear on some instances due to security policy (Added img.youtube.com to CSP whitelist).
Version 2.0.7 (July 15, 2020)
- - Improvement responsive design.
Version 2.0.6 (April 29, 2020)
- - Improvement in JS loading.
Version 2.0.5 (March 14, 2020)
- - JS element selector fix.
Version 2.0.4 (January 25, 2020)
- - Improved responsive design.
- - Misspelling in the code.
Version 2.0.3 (December 4, 2019)
- - YouTube video popup.
- - Video Rich Snippets (Video Structure Schema).
Version 2.0.2 (October 13, 2019)
- - Added Video Thumbnail (Image) Lazy Load.
Version 2.0.1 (April 16, 2019)
- - Added YouTube video repeat (video loop).
- - Improvements for video URL formats (GET parameters).
- - Responsive layout improvement.
- - YouTube video autoplay.