Magento 2 Zendesk Chat is a complex solution that will help you to get closer to your customers and establish the relationship that will distinguish you from others. It helps you to provide lightning support for your customers and use the information you get from them to make your service even better.
In order to configure Magento 2 Zendesk Chat extension take the following steps:
1. Go to Stores > Configuration > Magefan Extensions > Zendesk Chat.
2. Enable the extension and Embed Zendesk Chat Widget Script.
Note: Everyone gets a personal script. To find it go to LiveChat Settings > Widget > Embed the Zendesk Chat widget.
3. Enable the Use Customer Data option if you want the customer's name, email, and phone to be automatically assigned to the chat.
4. Configure Appearance.
- Set the Chat Top Title.
- Enter the Concierge Display Title and his Byline.
5. Set up Forms by entering the Pre-chat and Offline Greetings.
6. Configure Page Speed Optimization.
- Define the time of Script Load Delay (in seconds).
- Enable Mobile Speed Optimization so that LiveChat JS script is loaded only when the customer hits the live chat button.
7. Get acquainted with the Zendesk GDPR and CCPA to understand how it responds to legal requests for Service Data.
Once you finish don't forget to Save Config and check the Zendesk chat popup on the storefront.