Follow these steps to configure Open Graph Tags for Magento 2 Blog Category Page:
1. Go to Content > Blog > Categories and choose the category you want to configure the OG tags for.
2. Move to the Open Graph Metadata section on blog category page configurations.
3. Configure Open Graph Metadata for blog category.
- Set the OG title. In case you haven't set it up the Meta Title will be used. If it isn't configured either Blog Category Title will be used.
- In the OG Description set the Open Graph description of the category. Category Meta Description will be used in case an OG description hasn't been set up. The Default Description will be used, if there are none of the descriptions configured.
- In the OG Image upload the Category Open Graph image (Facebook Image). If you haven't set it up the Default OG Image will be used.
4. Once you finish don't forget to press the Save Config button.