Magento admin panels look quite the same. However, that is definitely not what you want your business to look like.
To make your store admin as unique as your brand the first step would be to change the Magento 2 admin logos. If you have already done this, the next step would be to customize the admin color schema.
Most often Magento admin colors are changed only with some code adding or updating. Magento 2 Admin View module though, allows you to do this directly from the admin with no technical skills.
Isn't it convenient?
Following steps to change the colors of Magento 2 admin panel:
1. Go to Stores > Configuration > Magefan Extensions > Admin View > Color Schema.
2. Select Color Schema and Save Config.
So, it is that simple. You can change the color from the available ones and enjoy your unique admin. However, you're not limited to certain colors and can set your own choosing the Custom color schema.
4. Set colors for the Main Menu Background and Text together with their colors on Hover.
5. Customize Buttons color schema by setting the Primary Button Background, Primary Button Background (On Hover), Button Background, and Button Background (On Hover).
6. Select the Grid colors for Background and Background (On Hover).
So, after a few clicks and once you Save Config you will see a completely new, unique, and brandable admin panel.
Magento admin color schema editing has never been so easy with Magento 2 Admin View module. And the best thing is that you can change the colors whenever you like.