Translating CMS blocks in Magento 2 you ensure your worldwide customers can get the right information presented in their language creating a great shopping experience for them.
In order to translate the CMS block in Magento 2 take the following steps:
1. Go to Content > Elements > Blocks choose the block you want to translate and press the Add New Block button since the translation of the block requires manual creation of a new one.
2. Complete the CMS Block Information.
- First of all make sure you Enable the CMS block.
- Then set the block Title and Identifier. Note: that the identifier of the translated block should remain the same as the identifier of the block you are translating from.
- Set the Store View you want this Magento CMS block to be assigned to.
You may be interested in:
3. Translate the CMS block Content.
In WYSIWYG editor enter the translated content of your CMS block and don't forget to press the Save Block button to finish the translation.
CMS Block Translation is just one of the series of articles about How to Configure Multi-Language Magento Website? which include information about the creation of a new store view, language packs installation, useful multi-language store extensions, product&category, email templates, and other translations in Magento 2 website. You should definitely get acquainted with them in order to know how to manage a multilanguage store.