Social media play a huge role in our lives nowadays since they no longer serve their primary function. They are used not only for communication but for entertainment, education and commerce.
In this article, we're going to tell more about one of the biggest social media platforms - Facebook and how you can integrate your Magento 2 store with it. To be more exact, you will learn how to integrate Magento 2 Facebook Shop store.
Multiple businesses use Facebook for selling their products and creating ads. However, one of their biggest struggles is adding products which takes a lot of time, no matter the number of products they have.
That is why they need to use Magento 2 Facebook Pixel Extension to do this in a few clicks.
To integrate Facebook shop with Magento:
- Go to Stores > Configuration > Facebook > Business Extension.
- Push Products to Facebook to add products from the Magento catalog to Facebook shop.
- Pull All Categories to Facebook Catalog.
- Enable Collections Sync for Magento products and categories to be synchronized with the Facebook collections.
- Set the Out-of-Stock Threshold, so the product is displayed as out-of-stock if the product availability is below the set number.
Once you set this up, all your products will be synchronized with the Magento 2 Facebook shop. So, even if you have a product with a special price or out-of-stock products, they will be displayed on your Facebook shop. Besides, if you delete or add new products, these changes will also be added.
6. Go to Facebook Commerce Manager to check the products synchronized with your Magento 2 store and add them to your Facebook shop.
Note: it takes some time for Facebook to approve adding products to the Facebook shop and pulling them on your Facebook page. However, once it is approved, you will be able to see it on your page.
This is how the shop will look like once set up:
All products will be pulled out with the details and custom options to choose from. So, customers will have all details they need to go to your website and purchase the product.
Feel free to browse our test Magento Store on Facebook to get a better idea about Magento 2 products and categories on Facebook shop.
That is how you add your products to your Magento 2 Facebook shop in a few clicks. No need to spend hours adding product information and uploading images. With Magento 2 Facebook Pixel Extension you can integrate the Facebook store with Magento and synchronize catalog and collections without any effort.