Adding product blocks in Magento 2 WYSIWYG editor allows you to promote some of your products in Magento 2 blog posts, CMS content, and any other pages containing WYSIWYG editor.
Showing your customers as much information about the product in the product widget will encourage them to have a look and potentially get interested in buying it.
In Magento 2 you can easily insert product blocks into the WYSIWYG editor using the Magento 2 Product Widget Advanced Extension.
In order to add product block to Magento 2 WYSIWYG editor take the following steps:
1. Navigate to any Magento 2 page containing the WYSWYG editor, put the cursor where you want the product block to be inserted and press the Widget tool in the Content section.
2. Choose Product Widget Advanced by Magefan as a Widget Type.
3. Configure the product Widget Options.
- Select Product you want to display in the widget.
- Choose whether to Display product Image, Reviews, Price, and "Add to Cart" button.
- Display product Description option allows you to choose between displaying product Short Description, Custom Product Attribute, or Custom Text.
- Display Read More Link and set the Read More Link Text.
- Add Custom Template if you don't want the default one to be used.
4. See the widget appear in the WYSIWYG editor once you Save it.
5. Don't forget to Save the page you are adding the product widget to and go to the storefront to check it.