If you want to make your Magento 2 products attractive when shared you need to configure OG tags for them.
Take the following steps to configure Facebook OG Tags for the product page in Magento 2:
1. Go to Admin Panel > Catalog > Products and choose a product you are interested in.
2. Find Open Graph Metadata section.
3. Set an Open Graph Title. In case you haven't set it up the Meta Title will be used if it is configured. Otherwise, the name of the product will be used.
4. Enter the product Open Graph Description. Meta Description of the product will be used in case an OG description hasn't been set up. If there are none of the descriptions configured, the Default Description will be used.
You may be interested in:
5. Set the product Open Graph Image (Facebook image) moving to Images and Videos section, where you can add a new image or edit an existing one.
6. Chose the image and set the OG image Role for it. If you do not set Open Graph Image for a product Default OG Image will be used.
Once you have finished don't forget to press the Save button.